Saturday, September 18, 2010

Brothers United.

Okay guys,Josh here on this fine Saturday. I just would like to blog about another visit from my brother, Matt_5201. He came to RuneScape a day or two before I did, and I was so excited at the game back then I begged for him to help make me one. Eventually after an hour or two at tutorial island with my brother I finally got off and was welcomed into the world of Runescape! In 2008 he started slowing down on the log ins. In late 2009 his RuneScape career came to a halt.

If I got lucky I could pull him into the game for more than 5 minutes. Luckily this was one of the days.

So we logged on and I gave him a tour of the new updates. Eventually we decided to do a quest. After a short decision we decided to do the waterfall quest.

We had lots of fun! I got an extra quest point, now only being 2 points from 100. Matt got to be introduced back by roleplaying with me as I am his master and he is my padawan. :)

here's some pictures I got:













We finally completed it, even though it was a short quest in general Matt kept on stumbling down the waterfall haha! XD








Me and Matt teleport out teleporting to Lumbridge synced.













After that, we used our 40 mithril seeds to plant flowers around the GE. It was really fun! :D


We rented two movies after that:

Alice in Wonderland and Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time

We watched Alice in Wonderland already before I blogged, it was actually a pretty good movie in my opinion. Hopefully the other movie will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment