Thursday, December 9, 2010

Now You're Gone.

Hey guys, Josh here. I have something to blog about today, so let's go ahead and get this started.

The first thing I'd like to talk about is Warlock's 99 Attack party.

Congratulations Warlock, and keep on grinding those levels. :)

Of course, Warlock, Merch, and I talked for a bit before merch had to leave. Of course I had something smart to say once she left.

I got Blue Dragons as a task for slayer. I can't be asked to do it right now.

I then hunted for a bit and got 64 hunter. :D


That's my day. Of course it isn't very much of me to talk about my day like Pie or Merchy(I'm not good at it). I'm more of  a Vaskor and talk about topics.

Fansites
We all have used a fansite every once in a while. The thing is that I want to ask you right now is that do you use one fansite for everything or do you use multiple fansites for multiple things? That's a yes for me. I use Tip.It for calculators. I use Sal's for quest guides. I use RuneHQ for its toolkit. I use Runezone for its signatures and trackers. (Because they bought Runescapez, which I used all the time. R.I.P) I use GamingHeavens for the community forums. I use RuneWiki for information.

What exactly attracts us to the RuneScape fansites? What could Jagex do to make more users use their official services?

No comments:

Post a Comment