Thursday, September 9, 2010

All 'Bout Josh

Hey guys, Josh here. I haven't truly introduced my self as well as I should have. Let's get this a go.

My name is Josh, I am 15. I live in the USA,specifically Tennessee. My YouTube account is Craindent. I have two brothers and one sister. I have been playing RuneScape since 2005. So yeah, I was a little young for RuneScape since I started. Probably one of the youngest bloggers here,too. :S Can't tell if that's a good thing. XD

I love to write when I have some time. I've always wanted to write a book in my time. I plan to pursue that dream in the future with my extra 3 years of blog-training-stuff. :)

I also love to draw, and criticize every piece of work I get. :)



Hope this cleared some up about me. I know it's not the most but it cleared a bit of info.

In other news..
I just got 70 ranged,woohoo!





I finally got that done, now it's time for 70 magic. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment