Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What is your favorite quest?

Well, after finishing the quest Ghosts Ahoy! I decided to blog about questing. So tell me, what is your favorite quest? If you don't have a favorite quest maybe you have a favorite quest storyline. Please don't tell me your favorite is because of the rewards as that is only a small factor of quests.

My favorite was definitely Monkey Madness at the moment. I've always loved gnome quests and this about proved how awesome gnomes are. Pretty much it was where we get to rescue a group of gnome squadrons from the monkeys from Ape Atoll. You face many challenges along the way that makes the quest so much more fun! You finally save them from the evil monkeys, and an awesome boss battle against a killer demon! If you don't know me yet, I absolutely love boss battles. My favorite boss battle as of now was from the Smoking Kills quest, which is my second favorite quest. Another great boss battle was Elvarg. Being a noob it was great to kill my first real boss.

Here's an extra picture from my achievement from the Ghosts Ahoy! quest:


Here's another picture for Pie:

3 comments:

  1. My Arm's Big Adventure was awesome. And then Chosen Commander and While Guthix Sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing.. I've never did those quests. mainly because they're probably high levelled quests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets see...The Grand Tree Quest: Lobsters with wings!

    ReplyDelete