Friday, September 3, 2010

Double XP= Love|Why Blog?| Thanks Runescape Reader's Digest!|

Hey guys, happy Double XP Weekend! Woohoo!

I've been training ranged and slayer, oh boy is it fast xp! Get a focus sight and bam! You have pro XP. I also trained thieving for a bit with a little side of gaining my HP to 72. :) I still have plenty of hours left to train. What I hate is to choose from the wide variety of skills.

Why do I blog?
It gets a lot of stress off my chest,really. School's tough with a lot of this other stuff going on. I have been having difficult times with my clan and felt that I might quit. I then made my blog to keep in touch with them and make new friends! I like to blog to get things off my chest instead of keeping things in, and see which one overcomes; the trolls or the fans. :D (Remembers I barely have fans. XD)

Thanks RuneScape Reader's Digest for linking my blog to their website, it means a whole lot. Everyone check the blog out! (Link in my side panel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment