Sunday, September 5, 2010

|Hard Being a Blogspot Blogger..| Hunters' Crossbow|

Hard Being a Blogspot Blogger..
Why? Simply because the RuneScape community is scarce. That's probably why everyone is moving to Sal's. If not,tell me why, I'm lost there. Anyways, Not a lot of people really blog on Blogspot because of the lack of readers. You are much closer to the community if you're with the community. Another thing I noticed:I think the Sal's blogs look very clean and professional; but not original. I see the same skin every blog. The good thing about Blogger is that there's so much variety. I have never blogged on Sal's or anything like that, but I'm sure that you can't customise as much as you can on Blogger.

Hunter's Crossbow
I just found out that the Hunters' Crossbow was a great and cheap way to train. Basically the Hunters' Crossbow is a weapon that fires really fast for a c'bow. The kebbit bolts are only around 75Gp and as good as a magic shortbow and mithril arrows. You'll save some GP and something else; the shield slot.

Still,can people still help me with people switching to the community sites? I'm pretty sure it's to get closer to the community. I'm still not sure,though.

No comments:

Post a Comment