Sunday, September 12, 2010

RuneScape Religion| I Pwn'd Mmg.|Pie>Me|

RuneScape Religion
Hey guys,Josh here. I've got a little something for you guys to read today. I still don't have a lot of things to blog about due to the lack of updates really involving me as a medium-levelled player. Anyways, what do you think about RuneScape's religions? I really like them. I mean, not as an absolute follower IRL or anything.. but it just helps people who actually put the RP in MMORPG. I tend to be a Zamorakian. Also appreciating a few other gods, such as Zaros or Guthix for their power and wisdom.

Question: What is your favorite god?

I Pwn'd Mmg!
I knew I'd own Mmg.



I know, Awesome, right?!

Pie>Me

This graph relates the awesomeness of Pie.










Sorry, Tanya is still the top of the food chain. Merch is too good to be in this graph. Good that you don't know that this is a distraction so you don't know I have absolutely nothing good to blog about,right?

No comments:

Post a Comment