Wednesday, October 20, 2010

*Sigh* It's happening guys.

Yep, no blogs. Why? Well, I'm kind of in that stage everyone goes through when you just get bored of RuneScape. Everything should straighten up eventually, I'm getting back to Runescape slower and slower. Still, kind of stinks and I can't really help it. I'm buying an ocarina so I'll probably be playing that for a while. School's been slightly a bummer, but nothing changed there much. ;) I do still enjoy blogging, it's just the fact that I don't want to blog about something I don't really want to blog about. Of course this is only a temporary thing. :p

See you guys later. I might still write about the best halloween event EVER, though! It was so awesome!

Before I go, might as well still talk about something RuneScape related.

Have you seen what Jagex has been doing lately? They have been adding kind of these additional characters such as Eek and your christmas imp! I wonder if they might bring back our little chocatrice! I miss him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment