Monday, December 20, 2010

50th post Marathon.

Hey guys, Josh here. As you can see by the title this is my 50th post on this blog! So I'll try to make this extra long, as seeing the year is taking an end too.

When I started this blog it was because my clan was dying and I wanted my friends to still be connected with me.The clan was a good clan, with a lot of friends that I didn't want to lose. I decided blogging was the best way. I took this advantage and I soon had been getting 30 visitors a week, quite a bit for me. Unfortunately I eventually took a large break from RuneScape and that also meant my blog would become very scarce with posts. I now only get about 20 visitors a month but that is alright with me. I am now blogging again as I am also playing. :)

The Josheh Legacy is hot. ;)

That's my story, now it is time for the awesome topic stoof.

Holiday Gifts on RuneScape

Yeah, why not start thw 50th post on something about the holidays? I wanted to share a way to still get some gifts from your buddies on RuneScape.

First, get a juju teleport from Taverly to go to the Herblore Habitat. (Bring 100k with you)

Go to the shop and buy the packs listed below.



Buy all the packs in the shop, they should only be about 20K, but bring extra just in case.

Unpack them all and they should be around 375k.

Now trade your 350k profit for some cash with your friends.

RS Vs Toolkits

Has anyone noticed that Jagex seems to have been trying to add things your common toolkit has?

I think the first thing to happen was Clan Chats, like IRCs. Thank goodness though. I'm not that into IRCs.

Then came the objectives, like calculators built in to the toolkits.

Finally, there came notes. I'd rather use toolkit notes, as the notes on RS is pretty hard to use, definitely during combat.

Jagex is also adding some useful new features to clan chats, obviously by high demand. Could this just make toolkits much less useful?

Maybe soon, Jagex might let us voice chat without needing Ventrilo. That would be very nice. Soon Jagex will make Runescape itself a toolkit.

Happy Birthday Matt

Before I end this post please wish my brother a happy birthday, on the 17th he had his birthday. :)



1 comment: