Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I say YES.

Hello guys, Josh here. I want to talk to a little about the vote for Wilderness and Free Trade.

First of all, get off people that do not support this update and are going to comment about it and tell me I am wrong for saying yes.. I'm sorry, but I do not need you guys to try to tear down my page because I "Did not look further into it.". If you do not support it is fine by me, but don't curse me away for it. Thank you.

The first thing I'd like to talk about is the voting mechanism, now many people hate it, but if we're going to get this, we're going to need to do it. If Jagex had only added a Password and a No option we would be just fine. There are only a couple million active players, and some might only go on once a month.

Now, for the scrollers, I see where you are coming from, but does no one accept a challenge anymore? Take out your tank gear and brews and get ready to be tanking someone.

For the people whining about the botters, have you not heard Jagex's statement? Before they did not have as much grip on botting detection. Now they do, which is why they are casting a vote.

For the people that are saying it is just for a world record, think now.. you just got the golden hammer because they won, maybe if we help them win it they'll give it to us.

Anymore questions? Look at this video.



The GE will stay.

CW, Corp, and etc. will be moved.


Mostly all the blogging community has been rather against it, and it seems right now I am the Lone Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment