Saturday, December 4, 2010

One more round

As my blogging days have been slowing extremely, I am deciding to go another round with blogging. I am going to catch up where I was to talk about some of the recent updates. Here we go.

The first thing I will talk about is the replacement of the ahcievement dairy. All I have to say is it is very confusing at the start but once you get it down it seems a lot cooler. Also, you get money. Who doesn't like money?

The replacement for objectives was well needed. I had grown sick and tired of having to switch an objective from one skill to the other and eliminating my progress.

The new Dragon Scimitar looks great, the only problem I have is when you run it looks like you are about to drop your sword.

Do No Evil was a well designed quest


Also, the dragon defender is coming out! :D

Enough  for updates. :)

I am also removing the advertisements on my blog. Well, some.

You can talk to me on Merch Gwyar's clan chat if you need me. Ciao. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment