Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quick Blogging

Hey Guys, Josh here.
Okay, almost have to go to bed, I really started blogging late tonight.

What i've been up to on RuneScape:

First I decided to do some dungeoneering. I didn't get any level, but I got through two small dungeons before getting bored. :\

I then decided to go slay and got 93 combat and 71 attack. :D. Basilisks are good green charms and nature runes too, by the way.

I then found out someone in Canting was having a 99 party. Being myself I rushed to the case. Chocobo was getting 99 firemaking. We then made a choo choo train after he got the 99. After that we then got to go to Merch's house and rune Darkmage's life by teleporting him to Falador. (We were in Yanille) We finally made my day by battling it out. >:]

Overall, fun day. Congratulations Chocobo once again and if I am correct Merch Gwyar should be posting about it if not already.

No comments:

Post a Comment